What is sherdog's verdict on emil meek?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I fought trough a injury and won against a mid level ufc fighter in his debut. That was cool.

The only negative is his striking. Quite a few small flaws and errors here and there. That would be very bad against the good WW strikes.

What do you think?

The greatest man that ever lived until he becomes overrated

Not relevent until he gains a small cult following that leave #meekbless all around the forum whenever he posts something on tweeter or intantgram

Needs more fights. All I've seen from him is him decking Toquinho in seconds and getting tired yesterday.

The meek shall inherit the earth.

He's just warming up, will be GOAT as long as they don't mess with his f@cking beard

He looked good, I thought. Need to see more for a verdict.

I'm too lazy to post the link to the warwagon I've been trying to revive. But he made quite an impression on me as well as several other people in the pbp thread.

Sloppy striking so om afraid he wont get far.. he should switch to a better camp.

Yeah I was impressed. I thought given that he wasn't going to have such a size and strength advantage in this fight like has has done, that Mein was going to break him; but actually the fight pretty much played out the complete opposite to what I expected.

I love his spirit and personality. He looks loke he puts a lot of work in from what I've seen. His wrestling surprised me against a guy whose grappling is underrated. Time will tell. So far so good.

He does leave himself open to straight counters by overextending, but cleaning that up just takes practice and the right coaching and he is in good hands at team grind.

As long as he keeps improving he'll keep winning.

only thing i could think about was how rogan kept pronouncing his name

Entertaining fighter, might crack top 15.

As a norwegian I was a little dissapoint. I mean he did win the fight after all, but if John McCarthy ref'ed the fight he would stand them up again in both 2nd and 3r round. That was lay 'n pray all day long, even though he tore his boobiemuscle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back