Gastelum vs Cerrone is the fight to make

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Makes alot of sense. I think Gastelum will win. I got sold today. He faced a much bigger and athletic Kennedy and schooled him on the feet. Cerrone struggled vs Brown.

Making 170 lbs is harder for Gastelum than beating Cerrone.

I don't put gas Gastelum in there against anybody in the top 10, and especially not in the top five, of the welterweight division until he proves he can make weight consistently. It would suck if he didn't make weight again and also derailed somebody like Cerrone that could get a potential title fight soon.

gastelumweight is a force to reckon

I could easily see him become champ at 170.

He just has to be more disciplined with his nutritioning. It's not that hard. He just has to lose some fat. Could easily be done if he just stays disciplined after this fight instead of ballooning up again.

People will love to shit on him even if he makes that step and proves it. But he is easily one of the best guys at WW.

Just look at how he beat a top 10 MW rather easily. He looked better than Romero did vs Kennedy and nobody expected him to win.

He is awesome and I really hope that he gets his stuff together now.

I do think Cerrone makes sense but I can also see why the UFC would not allow him to return to WW right away.

I could easily see him become champ at 170.

He just has to be more disciplined with his nutritioning. It's not that hard. He just has to lose some fat. Could easily be done if he just stays disciplined after this fight instead of ballooning up again.

People will love to shit on him even if he makes that step and proves it. But he is easily one of the best guys at WW.

Just look at how he beat a top 10 MW rather easily. He looked better than Romero did vs Kennedy and nobody expected him to win.

He is awesome and I really hope that he gets his stuff together now.

I do think Cerrone makes sense but I can also see why the UFC would not allow him to return to WW right away.
He had a lot of chances already.

the only thing I know is that Gastelum would put a striking clinic on the MW champion

Wtf? Fatty lazy boy Goofylum couldnt make weight the first time....! What are u talking about?

Gastelum has no business at 170. Too many chances. Cerrone wouldnt have gassed like Tim. Did you see Cerrone between rd 2 and 3? He wasnt even breathing hard. Tim gassed and fell on his face.

Back