LANGOAT VANNGOATTA is for REAL

Hell yeah he is for real. People should've realized that after the T-Ferg fight though.

And Lando ain't no Houston Alexander Fo Real.

Lando is for real for real.

Slow your roll. Let's see how he does against the grapplers of the division first and the best strikers in a drawn out fight.

Lando Bless.

Is that how you do it?

Lando is the man. I will be looking forward to all his fights from now on.

Fantastic finish last night. Great combo.

Love his attitude in the cage and fighting style.

He doesn't look very strong which may be his weakness. But he makes up for it with creativity and fluidity. If he can nullify the wrestlers in the division it would make for a very entertaining fight against Conor. Not many creative strikers out there on his level.

Oh and.

giphy.gif

He doesn't look very strong which may be his weakness. But he makes up for it with creativity and fluidity. If he can nullify the wrestlers in the division it would make for a very entertaining fight against Conor. Not many creative strikers out there on his level.

Yeah I hear ya, but I think Lando is a lot stronger than he looks.
He also seems to have great balance, he's great in scrambles & he's a real solid wrestler, even though he hasn't had to really use it in his first 2 ufc fights.

Cliff Notes-- Lando is a G.

The dude is theNext Big Thing.

Unlike that ovverrated Korean little boy who just got smashed and Seanchai wheel kicked by the real deal Cub Swanson.

He looks how most sherdog trolls feel internally I am guessing. So it really annoys them to see a visual of that.

Striking looks good. Need to see him against some guys who will try to grapple with him more now.

I think he is going to keep showing why Tony's win over him was no joke.

He can do well. Perhaps a little undersized for LW but it sounds like FW is not an option for him. Has great spinning shit

He comes from a wrestling background and is far stronger than he looks.

He comes from a wrestling background and is far stronger than he looks.
Lando's real strong, he does real strength training and is way ahead of the curve rather than lifting weights and getting all jacked. And as you mention, he was a D1 wrestler. so yeah, he's strong.

Will keep an eye on him but I need to see a couple more fights.

Striking looks good. Need to see him against some guys who will try to grapple with him more now.

I think he is going to keep showing why Tony's win over him was no joke.

He is a wrestling dude for those who don't know. He will be fine.

I think his striking defense is what needs to get better.

New king of the walk away knockout. Hunto must be proud.

Conor will lose to either Ferguson or Khabib, but regarding the topic on hand:

Hell yes he is. I know Makdessi is not a world beater but nobody just annihilated him like that, not even Cowboy. He had who I consider the #1 lightweight stumbling across the cage. I hope they bring him up right though, there's no need to have him fight a killer right away. Damien Brown would be a good next fight for him IMO.

C'mon, let's not put the 'God', 'GOAT' or 'bless' stink on Lando. Dude deserves better.

Yeah, beating Makdessi means you're legit..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back