Robbie Lawler?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Wtf happened to this guy? Any news on him? Potential opponents? Whent from being this killer, to literally no one saying one word about the guy.

Taking a well deserved break. He'll be back to his brutal ways early next year.

Ruthless can't have that many wars in him if he wants to stick around he might have to grow his hair out and change his name to clay....... But nothing but respect for Lawler the dudes an animal

Extremely embarrassing loss. Probably still recovering from that badly bruised ego.

He still is a pure killer. He's just bleed god certified and deserves a break, he'll be back sometime next year.

He got caught shit happens.

If you have no love for Lawler then go fuck yourself and for sure lose my number.

Cerrone probably would have TKO'd Lawler.

Any word on Robbie????? I would figure his jaw has been pieced back together somewhat at this point.

Taking some time off. He deserves it. Had 2 wars with Hendricks, a war with Rory, and another war with Condit, then got put out by Woodley. Let him heal his body and come back in 2017 and GET THAT FUCKING BELT BACK

WAR ROBBIE

Taking some time off. He deserves it. Had 2 wars with Hendricks, a war with Rory, and another war with Condit, then got put out by Woodley. Let him heal his body and come back in 2017 and GET THAT FUCKING BELT BACK

WAR ROBBIE

For sure, just enjoy watching him fight. Haven't heard much since he got caught by TWood.

There were some rumors of Diaz vs Lawler 2

Had seen those but nothing since. Honestly, all this talk about Nick coming back since like October and haven't seen anything concrete.

Wish they would just get these guys back into the octagon, GSP as well.

zw7Hmu
he dieded

I really think Nick Diaz is irrelevant in the WW division right now but fuck I want to see the rematch

He is still having flashbacks of signing contract to fight WW Cerrone.

Made one of the most honest and smartest decision a fighter has made in 2016 and took a break to recover after fighting murderers row ending with Woodley stopping him
He'll be around and it's quiet on his end like he's always been

Back