If Conor's boxing is that good when he only trains it parttime, imagine him boxing fulltime

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude's boxing is looking sharp like that and he probably only spends 2/10 of his training camp on it.

He has to spend the rest of the time on take down defense, jiujitsu, kicking, muay-thai, clinching.

Would not be surprised if he coma KOs 40 year old Mayweather within the first 4 rounds in a boxing match if he actually wanted to dedicate a whole training camp purely to boxing.

Dude's boxing is looking sharp like that and he probably only spends 2/10 of his training camp on it.

He has to spend the rest of the time on take down defense, jiujitsu, kicking, muay-thai, clinching.

Would not be surprised if he coma KOs 40 year old Mayweather within the first 4 rounds in a boxing match if he actually wanted to dedicate a whole training camp purely to boxing.
Conor started out as a full time boxer.

He's no longer a full time boxer.

Let's see if you can figure out why.

Keep in mind, there are many boxers making more money than Conor is now.

He will never KO Mayweather even if Mayweather was 98 yrs old. Shaking worse than Mohammad Ali. Conor has incredible boxing that works in MMA because 90 precent of fighters dont actually use proper boxing technique, Conor does. Also JDS. But putting him vs Mayweather would just be for entertainment purposes only.

1 year of conor training pure boxing, ide say he beats alot of top guys in boxing. Probably not maweather though because hes basically the perfect defensive fighter.

He started kick boxing and boxing like when he was 12 or 13. Of course he has good boxing. He started out in that combat field. Now he is training grappling and subs defence. As for boxing someone like Mayweather. His pure boxing skill is not at the same level. He could win via KO, but he would need years to be able to train to try and win by points. And I do not see him KOing Mayweather.

Would look stuck in the mud against high level boxers, too late to start a serious boxing career now

McGregor has a punchers chance just like you me and him but the odds are ridiculously stacked against anyone wanting to fight one of the most skilled boxers of all time..... Mayweather is a defensive fighter as is conor so it would never live up to all the hype but if it did happen I see McGregor getting schooled until he throws a fancy spinning wheel kick killing Michael buffer......... Bruce buffer vs conor McGregor 2018.....you heard it here first folks

1 year of conor training pure boxing, ide say he beats alot of top guys in boxing. Probably not maweather though because hes basically the perfect defensive fighter.
Name some top boxers that he would beat with 1 year of dedication to just boxing.

How many?

How his boxing looks is relative to the competition. The And1 mixtape guys look great in the playground and might even embarrass some NBA guys when playing with the laxed street rules. However, there's a reason why they are not in the NBA.

Is this true? I was looking at wikipedia so i dunno if its legit

As a youth, McGregor took up kickboxing and at the age of 12, he began boxing at Crumlin Boxing Club under two-time Olympian Phil Sutcliffe[10][11] where he often trained alongside Dean Byrne and Jamie Kavanagh, both of whom went on to train at Wild Card Gym under Freddie Roach. McGregor later became an All-Ireland boxing champion at the youth level.[10][12]

On 17 February 2007, at the age of 18, McGregor made his mixed martial arts debut

This should be filed in the same wasteland as

If "insert pro-Boxer" trained takedown defence would he be UFC Champion in 2 years

My eyes fucking hurt, stop. I'd probably like Conor by now because of how great of a fighter he was if it wasn't for his uneducated fans like yourself. I'd bet you don't even know any top boxers and you're saying he could beat them. One year of training pure boxing you say? How about the guys that dedicate themselves to pure boxing since childhood and do it for a living.

Truth is this, forget the top boxers, Conor gets annihilated even by the 'meh' boxers out there. Luke Rockhold sparred with Andrew Tabiti. The dude is 13-0 right now but a few years ago when this happened he only had just a few fights and Luke said he was the fastest, most sharpest guy he's ever sparred with. The foot work was also the best he's dealt with. It's just a different sport.

These ain't like the movies. Conor dares step foot in boxing and you guys won't see a happy ending.

Back