Where are you Doo Hoo fanboys at?

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dont ever doubt my eyes for skill assessment of fighters. I told you so

Checking in.

An absolute war of epic proportions does little to sour the taste. Cub was the man tonight. Respect.

Ps. You sound like a dick.

Right here, I'm proud of The Korean Superboy.

Stay classy. The Korean boy didn't embarrass himself

they just find out they over hyped a guy who fought a bunch of cans prior to the Swanson fight

they just find out they over hyped a guy who fought a bunch of cans prior to the Swanson fight
My assessment is better than this. I said hes too hittable which leads to him getting ktfo. one thing i give to this boy is hes got a chin which saved him from getting ktfo

that was a a great brawl. No shame in losing like that. Choi has a granite chin

My assessment is better than this. I said hes too hittable which leads to him getting ktfo. one thing i give to this boy is hes got a chin which saved him from getting ktfo
Im sure you would do a much better job bro.

I wasn't sold on Choi but damn he's tough, Cub hit him with bombs! Crazy fight. Give Choi some props though TS, he made that a war!

Still here and still feeling good.

Dont ever doubt my eyes for skill assessment of fighters. I told you so

found a pic of ts

hqdefault.jpg

Choi made a lot of fans tonight TS. Not sure what you're whining about.

I love the Korean gentleman still. I think he saw some things from cub he wasn;t used to tonight, but will learn from his mistakes and come back better. cub's corner was right when they said he has trouble fighting when backing up. I think he fixes that and continues destroying most people, and eventually wins the title.

Back