i wonder how stupid fighters feel for being so confident

soulless80

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and ended up losing? If I were a fighter, I'd just keep it cool. Losing because you thought you could easily walk through your opponent must take a huge hit to the ego.

and ended up losing? If I were a fighter, I'd just keep it cool. Losing because you thought you could easily walk through your opponent must take a huge hit to the ego.

Thats why Fedor will always be the man.

Confidence is part of a winners personality trait,

Fedor was confident, just soft spoken

What I meant is he never disrespected his opponent with verbal words. Never had that cocky walk. Just walks down like a fahkin Undertaker with no emotion then KOs you into oblivion

You can't really be a fighter if you aren't confident in yourself

Can you guys name some fighers who were really cocky and all over hyped then got smashed lol

fighters should be confident, thats how people perform their best

you have to go into every single fight believing you will win, to not do so is foolish

That's what make every one of Overeem's losses so delicious.

What I meant is he never disrespected his opponent with verbal words. Never had that cocky walk. Just walks down like a fahkin Undertaker with no emotion then KOs you into oblivion

tell that to Mayweather

Brutal losses from the Rockholds and Kennedys of the MMA world are certainly hilarious.

Confidence is part of a winners personality trait,
It's probably more a result of being elite, than it is a cause. The causality is impossible to really know.

Plenty of huge underdogs who clearly weren't that confident have won. In individual and team sports. And plenty of huge favorites who couldn't imagine losing have lost.

I think the fans are way worse than the fighters.

Especially the casual noobs. Every fight is...

Fighter A beats Fighter B with ease. And this is why... Like it's completely impossibru that Fighter A could ever lose to Fighter B.

As fans I guess we can be excused for being so cocky. But for a fighter, it's unforgivable. Pride cometh before the fall.

If you overlook someone you run the risk of looking like a fool. The most important fight in any fighter's career is his next one. And they better be focused on it.

Thats probably why you are not a fighter instead a pussy.

murilo-rua_tony-bonello.gif~c200

You could always go the nick diaz route and display a level of disinterest..... Blaming the fact that you didn't take things serious on the L on your record........ I am just playing nick roll a fat one and change that awkward silence into a tasty Jam

Ion Cutelaba recently walked up in his opponent's face during intros and did the throat slash taunt

Back