As a McGregor fan, I admit Max Holloway has improved a lot since losing to Conor

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conor is still a nightmare match up for him. There's a couple of fighters that can give Conor problems but Max and Aldo are favorable matchups tbh. He can still go down and son them anytime.

You're saying it as if your opinion should be given more merit just because you're a Conor fan. No one gives a shit

I dont know I think its nice to see fans of one fighter give props to another fighter.

You're saying it as if your opinion should be given more merit just because you're a Conor fan. No one gives a shit
A reasonable McGregor fan.

When's the next papal enclave? TS might be a frontrunner.

<{danawhoah}>

Conor is still a nightmare match up for him. There's a couple of fighters that can give Conor problems but Max and Aldo are favorable matchups tbh. He can still go down and son them anytime.
Conor boxing improved a lot , A LOT , he finishes max

A young fighter improved over time?

6eb25e48da1727d86c6f81bf2f5be0d5.jpg

Max has certainly improved. But I still think Aldo gives Conor a better fight.

Idk.. There's a lot to be said for the mental aspect of the fight game. Holloway stood with Conor for three rounds, plus is on a hell of a tear since then.
Aldo, while looking great vs. Frankie back in July, is still only one fight removed from a humiliating 13 second KO. The dude was crying in the cage ffs.

Max has certainly improved. But I still think Aldo gives Conor a better fight.

I think Holloway was a great fighter back when he fought Conor but he'd lose to him again in a rematch.

Idk.. There's a lot to be said for the mental aspect of the fight game. Holloway stood with Conor for three rounds, plus is on a hell of a tear since then.
Aldo, while looking great vs. Frankie back in July, is still only one fight removed from a humiliating 13 second KO. The dude was crying in the cage ffs.
So Max got owned for all 3 rounds, Aldo fucked up one exchange.

I've been there...so have so many other people, I don't mean to sound special...

When a guy caught/catches me with one punch in our first round and puts me down, I know I fucked up, and can try something else. My coach says the same.

When a guy kicks my ass for 15 mins straight...I know he's just better than I am right now. It sucks, but what can I do but keep training?

There's a big difference between the two.

Aldo got flashed KO'd. No one knows what would happen over multiple rounds.

Holloway got owned over 3 rounds....what else can we say?

Can any of you weirdos watch a fight and not turn it into something about Conor?

The only way to beat McGregor is to have similar or better Boxing skills than Conor. This shows why Nate was successful in trading punches. You also must have good reach. I HONESTLY think Conor would KO Khabib if Khabib is not able to take him down.

Alright, I can see it that way too.

I've been there...so have so many other people, I don't mean to sound special...

When a guy caught/catches me with one punch in our first round and puts me down, I know I fucked up, and can try something else. My coach says the same.

When a guy kicks my ass for 15 mins straight...I know he's just better than I am right now. It sucks, but what can I do but keep training?

What do you expect? Holloway was a baby in the sport when he fought Conor, he wasn't even training full time that long before that fight. Conor has come a long way but Holloway has come farther, just look at his last few fights how be slips, counters and uses combinations. Conor at the time was coming into his own Holloway right now is where Conor was in their first fight.

Connor has a lot of Flash KOs or TKOs lol

Back