the UFC chooses favorites.

Kim vs Reyes had a finish & both
of them took a beating. Swanson
had a rough 4 minutes or so.
The rest, he was winning clearly
against choi

Choi post fight:

salt.jpg

"How can I slap a guy's face around the ring for 7 minutes and lose? It's something,...that must be played back" - Doo Ho Choi

What's with all the praise for a
loser & lacktherof for Swanson?

I've been saying it hypejobs...
That cub was going to be a stiff
test & he had a great chance at
winning. It's a shame that this
fight will go down as fight of the
year over Kim vs Reyes because

against choi

Choi post fight:

ed83f7ec6b88718e524f6ca240e9e505.jpg

What's with all the praise for a
loser & lacktherof for Swanson?

I've been saying it hypejobs...
That cub was going to be a stiff
test & he had a great chance at
winning. It's a shame that this
fight will go down as fight of the
year over Kim vs Reyes because

against choi

Choi post fight:

BooThisMan.gif

I knew this kid was being too overhyped but still awesome fight. Cub is a beast.

He showed that he not only had a good chin, but a great one. Not only that he had heart, but that he had ALL the heart. And his hands were beautiful tonight.

Great point TS some fighters when they're courageous in a loss their lore is built, some fighters when they're impressive in a win no one cares. The sherbros had their hearts set on Choi stiffing Swanson and Swanson had other plans and won in a fight most people thought he'd lose. He deserves credit but most people will just ride Choi's jock and hype his "iron chin."

I thought it was awesome. he throws some really clean, almost effortless looking punches and knees. smooth as a motherfucker in that regard. he was lacking in that head movement department I didn't like that but other than that I thought a little proper head movement and stop trying to ko cub and just work the body I definitely see him finishing cub with just those two adjustments. cub was dope out there too and they both were on rubber legs a few times out there. the heart on display was awesome inspiring. a hater would try to tear down a young staple on the rise who just battled a proven older lion. as much as the young lion wanted to take the spot from the old lion, the old lion wanted to prove he still had what it took to hold his spot. beautiful display of spirit from both fighters. they deserve honor and respect.

you are proud that you predicted a #4 would be a "stiff test" and "have a chance at beating" a #11?

post-13882-are-you-a-wizard-gif-Imgur-Mic-bNL7.gif

Back