UFC 206 was incredible.

Caligulasfury

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Sold out crowd, the phenomenal fights included quite possibly the finest match I've ever seen with Cub Swanson and Do Hoo Choi, the Vanatta, Gastelum and Cowboy knockouts...being there was an electrifying experience and definitely one of the best moments of my life. The first live event I've attended...unbelievable. Congrats to the UFC for making chicken salad out of chicken s***.

Congrats to the fighters on UFC for making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Agreed though it was awesome. I'm glad I didnt let the little bit of snowfall keep me from driving to the bar.

Sold out crowd, the phenomenal fights included quite possibly the finest match I've ever seen with Cub Swanson and Do Hoo Choi, the Vanatta, Gastelum and Cowboy knockouts...being there was an electrifying experience and definitely one of the best moments of my life. The first live event I've attended...unbelievable. Congrats to the UFC for making chicken salad out of chicken s***.
90 percent of Sherdog was saying the card was weak before it started. Don't think any card is going to be bad or good based on "names" or a lack their of.

I thought most people who watch MMA or sports in particular understand the any given sunday ideology.

Just wait until you see a girl naked.

Kidding, it was an awesome card. I'm sure the place was rocking.

Congrats to the fighters on UFC for making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Agreed though it was awesome. I'm glad I didnt let the little bit of snowfall keep me from driving to the bar.
Agreed, thank you for correcting me. The fighters, indeed.

Just wait until you see a girl naked.

Kidding, it was an awesome card. I'm sure the place was rocking.
Ahahha awesome reply bud. Ive been following this sport for 8 years since I was 15 and finally seeing it live was very enlightening. Incredible atmosphere and production. Nothing like it is on TV. Insane man...that fight with Swanson and Choi brought the crowd into a frenzy of 20,000 bloodthirsty and drunk souls. Plus Lando waking everyone up and forcing them to stand in shock early...incredible.

The sport is amazing, there really isn't anything like it.

Plus I got to meet Elias Theodorou and Cowboy Cerrone. Both are great fookin guys and really have their hearts in this all the way. Unreal.

Ahahha awesome reply bud. Ive been following this sport for 8 years since I was 15 and finally seeing it live was very enlightening. Incredible atmosphere and production. Nothing like it is on TV. Insane man...that fight with Swanson and Choi brought the crowd into a frenzy of 20,000 bloodthirsty and drunk souls. Plus Lando waking everyone up and forcing them to stand in shock early...incredible.
You lucky F - nah no real hate I bet it was epic.

i was kinda worried after meek mill stunk up the joint with his blatant lnp but i had a good feeling gastelum would bring the heat.

Back