Holloway offered title unification fight with Aldo at UFC 208 Brooklyn

He better take it after all all these shit talking lol

Shouldn't be any other fight to make if both are healthy.

If aldo is guaranteed to show he said I think

Watch as Aldo doesn't take it because it will be in just two months from now or he takes it and then pulls out like 2 weeks before the fight.

aldo will find a reason to pull out

He'll take it but he's just saying that so he can get more cheese.

lets have DC vs Rumble on the card and call it Ultimate Paper Champion Card

He shouldn't play second fiddle.

Demand the money he deserves.
He beats the shit out of conor.
Do it in hawaii. Or ireland.

Do Maia vs Woodley at Brooklyn

He shouldn't play second fiddle.

Demand the money he deserves.
He beats the shit out of conor.
Do it in hawaii. Or ireland.

Do Maia vs Woodley at Brooklyn
I don't know if Conor can make 145 anymore. I also think you are tripping Max Vs. Conor might be a good fight but only if Max's chin holds up. Don't forget Max boxes people up running into Conor is not a stylistic advantage. I would watch though for sure.

That is exactly the kind of fight Conor wants.....

I don't know if Conor can make 145 anymore. I also think you are tripping Max Vs. Conor might be a good fight but only if Max's chin holds up. Don't forget Max boxes people up running into Conor is not a stylistic advantage. I would watch though for sure.

That is exactly the kind of fight Conor wants.....

His chin held up just fine before.

His chin held up just fine before.
Agreed would be Epic still favor Conor if he can make the weight. I am no Conor "nuthugger" but either you don't watch him fight or you don't see he is on another as far as striking in the 145-155 area,

Khabib could submit him but no Max isn't on conor's level with the MMA boxing. And that is not an insult he is very good.

Agreed would be Epic still favor Conor if he can make the weight. I am no Conor "nuthugger" but either you don't watch him fight or you don't see he is on another as far as striking in the 145-155 area,

I don't deny he's a great striker. I just would argue that a case can be made for saying Holloway has improved more since that fight than Conor has.

Back