Saturday Night Live parodies Conor McGregor

Goodfella86

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm sorry. This sketch is awful. Fuckin awful. The video sucks too (found it on youtube) But the outfit is worth a look.

Again, awful. I warned you. Pretty cool that they felt he was big enough to parody in the first place. Still, the crowd didn't really go for it.

Conor is a better parody of himself than any actor could replicate

Its a good Irish accent. But it isn't Conor's accent. He's obviously never even heard him speak.

I love snl. Hasnt aired yet here on the west coast. Cant wait. Cool they spoof conor. I thought ronda rousey did a good job hosting.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. This sketch is awful. Fuckin awful. The video sucks too (found it on youtube) But the outfit is worth a look.

Again, awful. I warned you. Pretty cool that they felt he was big enough to parody in the first place. Still, the crowd didn't really go for it.

Thanks for telling me it sucked before I watched it. the Gronk was pretty nice tho.

Mainstream as fuck

You're right, TS. That is pretty terrible.

This is a much better impression of Colon:

Its a good Irish accent. But it isn't Conor's accent. He's obviously never even heard him speak.
It's a complete different sound he clearly didn't do any research. Like yes you are from the U.S. but a South Dakota and a Texan accent is not gonna work.

Lol SNL has been shit for a few years now. They just need to stop.

I havent watched that show in years and this confirms Im missing nothing. Horrible Barkley, horrible McGregor, dunno the other two. Maybe they can do better but the only who appeared to be putting any effort into it was Cena. Turrible just turrible.

He looked like when Justin Timberlake sings those songs with Andy Samberg.

They did call him an angry little leprechaun but other than that it was bad. I skipped through most of it to the guy who looked a little bit like Conor but sounded nothing at all like him.

Two very good sketches from a few weeks ago, just yo wash the taste out of your mouths

I havent watched that show in years and this confirms Im missing nothing. Horrible Barkley, horrible McGregor, dunno the other two.
I think the American football player is McNulty from The Wire.

Back