Holloway's message to McGregor.

Holoways message to Anthony pettis' nuts: "I'm gonna kick you and win this belt illegally."

I just heard Conor's reply:

"Gain ten pounds and come get the shit kicked out of you again."

Why would Conor want to fight the interim champ?

He has much bigger fights.

Blatantly misleading tweet from MMAfighting. Ariel must of wrote it. The quote was to the division in general.

If you've seen the press conference Holloway was clear that he doesn't care who he fights next and is not waiting for anyone. In regards to McGregor he flat out said he's not begging anyone for a fight like some others do for Conor.

usa-today-7386978.0.jpg

7584376.jpg

n7rKf0d.jpg

Why would Conor want to fight the interim champ?

He has much bigger fights.

Holloway is the best FW and that's a good fight.

No one cares about who has the belt at FW because Conor is the only champ.

I'd love to see them have a rematch. I think after Conor loses a few times at 155, he'll move back down.

The little boy belt is irrelevant now

Like who? outside of going for a third belt what's bigger then a second champ vs champ fight?

Holloway is the best FW and that's a good fight.

No one cares about who has the belt at FW because Conor is the only champ.
Lol Holloway is a champion? Come on now, he's the interim champ, and Jose fucking Aldo stands in the way between him and the real belt. Sorry, but he has to get through him to be considered the best FW.

Mcgregor vs Aldo
Mcrgregor vs Khabib
Mcgregor vs Woodley
etc,

are all bigger fights than interim champ Holloway at the moment.

Lol Holloway is a champion? Come on now, he's the interim champ, and Jose fucking Aldo stands in the way between him and the real belt. Sorry, but he has to get through him to be considered the best FW.

Mcgregor vs Aldo
Mcrgregor vs Khabib
Mcgregor vs Woodley
etc,

are all bigger fights than interim champ Holloway at the moment.
Most fans don't give a shit about aldo, and mcgregor has shown no interest in the fight

Most fans don't give a shit about Khabib aside from some of the hardcores, that's not the group to bring up ppv numbers

And I said "outside of going for a third belt" so that covers woodley. plus I doubt that fight would happen anyway without connor defending first.

Blatantly misleading tweet from MMAfighting. Ariel must of wrote it. The quote was to the division in general.

If you've seen the press conference Holloway was clear that he doesn't care who he fights next and is not waiting for anyone. In regards to McGregor he flat out said he's not begging anyone for a fight like some others do for Conor.
no surprise, ariel makes every conversation he can about conor. he tweeted a poll after max won "which fight interests you more: max vs conor 2 or aldo vs conor 2"

max is gonna fight aldo. and aldo, unlike conor will actually fight the next guy and unify the belt.
ariels tongue is so far up conor's ass, he should report on sherdog.

Unfortunately, nobody in 145 or 155 has boxing skills that Conor does. Thats why Nate was somewhat successful in beating him the first time. Nate is a world class boxer in MMA

Ariel probably did write at, seeing as how he was the one who asked the question. The quote is accurate. I know you think Ariel meant to make it seem like Holloway was calling out Conor, but that's not how I read it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back