Masvidal should be next in line for Cerrone

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
hes been calling him out for years and he has everything it takes to beat him. He clearly was beating Ellenberger the guy who beat Brown much easier than anyone in the past 3 years. Masvidals hands would slowly break cowboy to a TKO finish within the first 2.

Yes but Cowboy vs Condit is now possible (I know they're teammates that's why I said possible) plus Ruthless is coming back so I'd rather see those fights.

Masivdal was unranked before he beat shot #15 Jake via fence.

Cerrone deserves a bigger fight for a title shot.

Masvidal has been calling out fighters ranked much higher than him for years is what you mean, then pretending like people are ducking him.

THe #1 guy backed out on Cerrone and #5 couldnt control his weight. Cerrone is the only guy that will take the risks of fighting a #15 or #12 guy when he is #5. Most #5 guys would only fight #4 and up. He called out Maia, but Maia wants to wait. Fuck it...he should have called out Tyron Woodley. He just wants to fight I guess.

Cowboy deserves better.

If he doesn't get Lawler I hope they resign Larkin and make Cowboy vs. Larkin.

Would love to see the Masvidal fight. Fuck rankings. I don't actually believe Cerrone can do much against the top of this division. I want to see him take the fun fights at WW.

Get him to fight Lawler. They were supposed to fight at 205 anyway right? Denver card, let's go.

Nate Diaz motha fuckas. Winner gets a title shot. <{Joewithit}>

It would be a good fight, but it would be the Matt Brown fight all over again. Cerrone getting a dangerous WW that doesn't really do anything for him when he wins.

Cerrone should fight someone in the top 5.

Only if it's for the Denver card. If not, Cerrone needs a top 5 guy.

Cerrone won't let Masvidal lull the judges into gifting him a decision.

I've always wanted more from Jorge but he is such an uninspired fighter most of the time.

I've always wanted more from Jorge but he is such an uninspired fighter most of the time.

Jorge and post-Edgar Bendo have been drinking from the same well.

There was a time when Bendo would physically dominate opponents. Now he's content with stand-up point-fighting.

Pettis should be next in line for a nutsack icepack after that illegal shot to the boys for the belt by holloway

I feel like Jorge kind of fights to the level of his opponents- and Cowboy will start scrapping at some point and then I think it will look similar to the Brown fight. Gritty, back and forth- both guys are scrappy and have good chins. I think he deserves someone ranked higher than Jorge, but I also don't see him getting a belt or even winning a title eliminator. I do like him and I don't mean that as a slight, I just think the best beat him/he always chokes in the big fights. But hell, he did KO Brown, even if it was a pretty even fight beforehand with both taking damage/getting hurt.

Poor Matt got starched. Not as bad as Makdessi at least?

Only if it's for the Denver card. If not, Cerrone needs a top 5 guy.
Cerrone is my favorite fighter, and I live close to Denver. If he can get on the Denver card I don't give a shit who he fights, I will go to the event. Would be my first UFC event ever.

Loved how Cerrone didn't genuinely give a shit who he fought next, just wanted a fight in the upcoming Denver card lol.

"I'm hoping when this presser is over they have a contract ready for me in the back. If it's Masvidal, cool lets do it. If it's not, cool lets do it." LMAO

Back