Winner of Halloway vs ALDO should fight Conor after Conor loses belt against Khabib!!!!!!!!!!!

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Halloway was green when he fought Conor, and fought him on short notice.

Aldo got destroyed in 13 seconds but we all know that Aldo has skills to give him huge problems.

Either way, both of these guys deserve a rematch and IMO they can both destroy Conor.

So lets do it.

sherbum_by_fincher7-daqw3c2.jpg

Conor will likely fight Tyron next, lose, and then fight Diaz.

Khabib fight likely won't happen.

Not sure he will want to go down to 145.. age is going up and the weight cut won't be getting any easier and it will be years since he made it at that point.

The Holloway vs Aldo winner probably won't want to wait until 2018 to fight again + Conor never fights at 145 again.

None of them could beat Holloway if he unleashed that post Usada nutshot to win like he did to Pettis

Honestly, I see Lando as being a nightmare match up for Khabib. His movement is so great, combined with that division on wrestling pedigree, it may look like DC vs Jones. I can possibly see a guy like Nate or Conor giving him more problems, tho I think Khabib beats both of them. It's all about match ups.

I don't think I'm alone when I say, Conor vs Lando is the best match that could ever be made in MMA, esp from a technical perspective.

It would be insane if winner of that fight doesn't move up and chase Conor to revenge their loses and also become two division champ.

So two guys the double champ already beat will destroy him...okay

8FxNsrN.png[img]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back