Kelvin would tool Bisping too

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I dont like his chances against monsters like Romero, Luke, or Jacare, but I think Gastelum beats a few of the second tier MW's.

Nah, post-USADA, Teh Count is a killa amongst killas.

I'd actually been thinking for ages that the only reason Tim Kennedy came back was because Bisping won the title.

Kennedy thought he could probably get a win over Gastelum and then call for a title shot to try and skip que due to having a big name and having friends like Rogan.

Apparently he was in the army or something too? I'm not sure he hasn't confirmed it.

Gastelum looked impressive tonight.

I'd actually been thinking for ages that the only reason Tim Kennedy came back was because Bisping won the title.

Kennedy thought he could probably get a win over Gastelum and then call for a title shot to try and skip que due to having a big name and having friends like Rogan.

Apparently he was in the army or something too? I'm not sure he hasn't confirmed it.

Gastelum looked impressive tonight.
What are you talking about he hasn't conformed it? literally all of his publicity is from being a green beret

Anyone can tool bisping with a Holloway style illegal nutshot

Nah, post-USADA, Teh Count is a killa amongst killas.
A Matt Serra like fluke knockout, and two questionable home town decisions over two senior citizens who both nearly finished him and caved his head in?

Gastelum by stoppage, if there's anything left of Bisping after Romero makes sweet love to him that is.

Back