This guy

phunky

Standing above all others
Banned
Reaction score
Almost finished Cub Swanson and gave him a hell of a fight

1481430008289.png

Doo Ho ˝cute teenage boy˝ Choi bless

That was one helluva fight! both had their moments for sure. Cub is a true vet and he's tough as hell. I've always been a Swanson fan. love 'em or hate 'em you gotta respect them both. I'll be highly disappointed if they don't get FOTN or a runnin' in FOTY

The Asian UFC dream is yet again crushed. Better become a champion in Japan fighting cans and worked fights.

Never judge the book by its cover. It could cost you your life.

I was realy rooting for the guy, I realy want to see a Asian on top

After
0-37363

Amazing fight.

I was realy rooting for the guy, I realy want to see a Asian on top
Me too, considering there are more Asiansnin the world than anyone else. But the good news is that I think it's just skillset not being available with coaching over there. A lot f Asian fighters fight on heat alone, like DHC KZ. With Jackson producing super high level strikers like Holm, Landi, Cowboy, Cub and JBJ, I think DHC should consider training there. He is essentially just a basic boxer and has made it this far with very little tools in his tool box. Cub was throwing so many more looks, techniques and really had too many tools for
DHC. DHC with Bang, Coach Gibson, Hume or even Alliance MMA would be tight. He has to learn to fight going backwards a and use angles better at the very least.

Back