Dooho Choi Just showed more heart than Conor ever has....Future Champ, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amazing...Truly fucking inspiring...Him and Cub showed what true fighters are all about.

No once did either of them turn their back to run.

EczCF27.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif

25Q8DvP.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

He will only get better...You can learn skill.

You can't learn heart however, Superboy has it, sorry conor.

SMH I now remember why i a took a break from posting on here, everyone always tries to relate everything back to Conor McGregor even when the connection literally does not exist.

SMH I now remember why i a took a break from posting on here, everyone always tries to relate everything back to Conor McGregor even when the connection literally does not exist.
He was the Feathweight Champ and DHC is an upcoming fighter who people think will fight for the featherweight title eventually.

Last edited:
why sully a great fight with conor talk all the time.

Two belts and millions of dollars >>> "heart"

You're an idiot. Conor would never get landed on by bums. That's why he's champion of 2 weight class.

Amazing...Truly fucking inspiring...Him and Cub showed what true fighters are all about.

EczCF27.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif

25Q8DvP.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

Amazing fight but he is no future champion in the Ufc.

EczCF27.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif

25Q8DvP.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

huh moron go watch the mendes fight and the 2nd nate fight

You're an idiot. Conor would never get landed on by bums. That's why he's champion of 2 weight class.
He fights manlets...Thats why he became a 2 weight class champ.

Choi is 5'10, much bigger than 5'7 Aldo/Alvarez....He would destroy Conor.

He also got his ass beat by a brawler. Conor wouldn't have lost that fight, ever.

Conor's taking a break for 10 months, yet he continues to dominate the thread topics.

Hard to show heart when the mexican beating your ass is TREE TIMES your size

He was the Feathweight Chap and DHC is an upcoming fighter who people think will fight for the featherweight title eventually.
yeah and Conor McGregor never lost at Featherweight in the UFC, and DHC just did....so youre still making a connection where one does not exist.

Back