No clue why shertards disrespect Tim Kennedy

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He is a bad mfke & tough as nails and all around badass.

respect

Yeah, I like him.

Bit quirky but undisputedly a bmf.

He's a self admitted kids killer.
It is not something to be proud of.

very polarizing dude. His comments about killing kids made me need to reboot and forget that info. Time to shut down again and return to the previous recovery point.

i don't like whem people say Maia is boring...ass kneeing is boring!

He is a bad mfke & tough as nails and all around badass.

respect

He cheats himself while never shutting the fuck up about other cheaters.

Tries to be a shit talker but isn't very good at it.

Overall annoying most of the time.

Need more?

I'm asked daily about how and why I don't have PTSD. I'm probably the last person on Earth you should ask about this stuff. I have killed kids and women during war. I have seen my friends and fellow soldiers burn alive. My adult life is filled with the things horror movies are made of. I could have nightmares every night or be a medicated PTSD victim if I didn't choose every day to make a difference for myself and more importantly for the men that died to my left and right. I don't give a fuck about how they say we are supposed to heal. I'll tell you how to get better. You stop being a pussy. You get up early and train. You train so hard your hands bleed, and you sweat acid. You train so hard you collapse seeing stars. You go get cleaned up. Have a healthy meal. Look your best, dress nice. Then know that the real work is about to start. Find something bigger than yourself and pour every ounce of who you are into it. If that's your family, be the best father on Earth. If you are a cop, firefighter, or a trash man, be the BEST. Know every law, regulation, or route like the back of your hand. Be the best shot on the force. Be in better shape than every officer in the country, and serve the community like its your reason for living. When you finally get home, be a generous lover then collapse into bed. You should be falling asleep before your head hits the pillow because you worked so hard every moment of the day. Get up the next day.... and start all over again. At some point, and I'm not sure when, you won't need to do these things any more.... but you will, because you know you are making a difference. It won't be about you getting better or healthier. It will be about you contributing and giving. It will be about being the best version of yourself, and that version is a baddass that is hard to kill, that doesn't give a fuck about what other people think. You do the right thing because you believe in it. When you finally get to heaven and get to see your brothers, they will high five you as you walk by because you made their death worth something and made your life meaningful. Hell you might even get a little wink and a pat on the ass from God as you walk by. #greenberet#ranger#sniper#oef#oif#infantry#Isis#pstd

For a BMF Green Beret/Ranger, he sure complains a lot.

Tim looked ot be winging it. He wasted his energy, and time on those stupid knees to the ass.

All Gastellum had to do was stand there and wait until Tim gassed himself out.

And people complain about Hall, or Maia, and think this was a "fun" fight like the Lewis fight.

It's embarrassing to the sport.

Back