Meek just made a fan

BertStayre

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Clearly hurt a rib, immediately got up and went for a flying knee, was still rubbing it between rounds and still killed it. Lifelong fan here right away.

Edit: and as i type he picks mein up one handed. Love this guy!

Edit 2: jaw is fucked, rib is cracked. Great stuff.

Thats how you fight through a injury. He got the old spirit. Thank you Odin

You got to give it to meek for sure but it helped that Mein just quit after the first.

That was a total contrast in heart right there. Meek had it and Mein... not so much.

That's why I give him a pass for LnP ing a bit. He's obviously hurt and working through it.

Lets hype the shit outta this guy.

We could do a rival gang against Perry backers.

ha, great guy. made me a fan too

keeps a high pace, try some crazy ass shit in the cage and nice cardio

You got to give it to meek for sure but it helped that Mein just quit after the first.

That was a total contrast in heart right there. Meek had it and Mein... not so much.

Really that was weird. Mein went from laughing shots off to doing.. nothing. Great way to kick the card off though. So far my boy meek and lando should get potn. Until brown cerrone happens i assume.

Told ya'll, Meek is for real. I'm gonna find that war wagon thread I posted in, and ridicule the crap out of few posters that didn't give Meek credit.

Mein was crazy too with his insane laughing, weird fight

Ragnar Lothbrok v2.0. Big fan here. Hope he climbs the ranks.

That dude is awesome! That Viking spirit is tits. My Grandma was from Norway too, so I'll definitely be pulling for him.

Lets hype the shit outta this guy.

We could do a rival gang against Perry backers.

Lets do eeeet! I'll put my honored sherdog name up for this guy any day. Loved his answer to the injury. Eh my jaw is fucked and i cracked a rib, hold on joe i need to hop the cage and scream at the top of my lungs lol. Make the warwagon boys I'm in.

Back