My apologies to Tony Ferguson

BlackPhillip

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For criticizing him on his fight previous to Dos Anjos. Lando obviously was just an undiscovered future champ. The dude looks like one of the most fluid strikers I have ever seen.

Apologize for doubting Lando motherfucker.

M8LLh2x.gif

For criticizing him on his fight previous to Dos Anjos. Lando obviously was just an undiscovered future champ. The dude looks like one of the most fluid strikers I have ever seen.

Wheres your boy?

yea people tend to forget tony had to fight him on short notice too he probably didnt think this kid had skills

Wtf? He fought guy who is almost in Bigfoot territory with his last 5 fight record.

My only thing...I am worried about him at 155. I think he is too small and could face issues with bigger fighters. Only reason I thought Ferguson won that really, besides experience.

Yeah, Lando is NO fucking joke.

Dude has crazy striking.

Lando vs Conor in a few fights would be fun.

His loss to Yancy went the wrong way, too, imo. No-one has beat Makdessi like that. Not even cerrone put him out.
No Cowboy Cerrone did wreck him for life really! He shattered his jaw and quit that fight and wanted to retire . He did put him out and almost put down like a sick dog..Lando is fun to watch also.. Let's see some more.

No Cowboy Cerrone did wreck him for life really! He shattered his jaw and John quit that fight and wanted to retire . He did put him out and almost put down like a sick dog..Lando is fun to watch also.. Let's see some more.

Back