Woodley would destroy Bisping

Sigmafight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking at those two side by side doing commentary makes me realize how easily Tyrone Woodley could be 2-divison champ aswell, if only he was allowed to be one.
Woodley_VBisping.png

IMvqa

Last edited:
Bisping would either stop him late or cruise to a decision

Michael would get wrestlefucked and ground and pounded into oblivion

Woodley would be backing up and having his back against the fence the whole fight

One eyed Bisping is unstoppable.
He's Odin

People forget that Bisping used to fight at light heavyweight.

Nope. Bisping would father him with his right hand tied behind his back.

Woodley gasses a little bitch and Bisping does whatever the fuck he wants to him for rounds 4 and 5

Woodley would smash bisping harder then hendo did in their second fight

Looking at those two side by side doing commentary makes me realize how easily Tyrone Woodley could be 2-divison champ aswell, if only he was allowed to be one.
Woodley_VBisping.png

IMvqa
You're a fucktard. bis ping has proven that he can take shots from guys who are bigger better and stronger than woodley. he's fought at 205 multiple times and has now become immune to even the H bomb. took hard shots from Stann, and many others. stop sucking woodley's woody little toothpick.

Pillowfisted-bisping would have no answer for Tyrone's power and "explosiveness!" Everyone knows that.

*Congrats ts, GUERNICA just made you famous. Now call your mom and tell her you love her!

#GUERNICAbless

Tyron would KO Bisping.

Tyron already faced a 100% better striker than Bisping in Wonderboy.

It's not that "easy" if it requires one specific opponent for it to happen.

this is the problem with fucking BISPING of all people being the MW champ

if I were woodley I would campaign for an easy two belts like that

So why isn't he fighting at 185? Hell, throw down the gauntlet right there in the fox studio. What's the worst that could happen?

Back