Why would anyone in their right mind...

TheIrishPsycho

Whiskey Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Accept a fight with Lando?

If you accept a fight with Lando you should get a CT scan, something is wrong with your brain. If you accidentally accept a fight with Lando, when you enter the cage you should just tap when the round begins.

The dude is more flowly than niagara falls.

He's the GOAT, you unbelievers will see.

Lando Bless.

M8LLh2x.gif

If you accept a fight with Lando you should get a CT scan, something is wrong with your brain.

Well I think we all know who is getting a CT scan right now as we speak.

If you accept a fight with Lando you should get a CT scan, something is wrong with your brain. If you accidentally accept a fight with Lando, when you enter the cage you should just tap when the round begins.

The dude is more flowly than niagara falls.

He's the GOAT, you unbelievers will see.

Lando Bless.

M8LLh2x.gif
I like where this is going. SageGOAT and teh LandGoat are GOAT poster GUERNICA's picks to watch in 2017. Your GOAT has spoken. Take heed.

#GUERNICAbless

a signed contract to fight Vannata can be used in court to enter an insanity plea

I am just saying his movement is exactly like Colon's but he is more well rounded. Really beautiful fighting style

Yeah, but lets face it, everyone is more well rounded than Conor. That's why he could never hope to hold a belt in the UFC. And any guys he does manage to beat must really suck.

Are you positive it wasnt with someone elses eyes?

Okay, you got me. I stole my buddies eyes after I had my psychotic break. But I'm sure he won't need them...anymore.

I approve of this message. Save the fighters from Lando.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back