Will Zuffa never die! be a thing now?

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
This sport is due a generational shift. A lot of the people who made it what it is, are old farts now. We see it in the cage all the time. Well it's going to happen all around the cage too now. It happened with the very founder of this website, who gave it the name sherdog. And for those of you with kids, that son you raised to love MMA will pretty soon be embarrassed to see his old fart dad at events.

Some of you weren't sure you'd ever get here. Well welcome to legitimacy. Welcome to the mainstream. Welcome to the promised land. This is your legacy.

Nobody gives a shit about Zuffa like they did Pride. You don't see people waxing poetic about Rings, Pancrase, WEC, or Strikeforce and there's a reason for that: Pride was special.

Im pretty sure we all hated Zuffa

Nobody gives a shit about Zuffa like they did Pride. You don't see people waxing poetic about Rings, Pancrase, WEC, or Strikeforce and there's a reason for that: Pride was special.
Maybe the Zuffa shills haven't been laid off by WME-IMG yet.

A lot of people miss the shit out of the WEC.

specially performance enhanced

Yes I do.

I'd get as hyped for WEC events as I did for UFC events. The glory days of guys like Faber, Torres, Cruz, Brian Bowles, Cerrone, Bendo and Aldo in the blue cage were awesome.

I, for one, will always keep a special place in my heart for the three uncles I never had.

ufc_execs_full.jpg

Zuffa bless

I have a feeling WME-IMG will have us longing for the good ol' Zuffa days soon enough

I'd get as hyped for WEC events as I did for UFC events. The glory days of guys like Faber, Torres, Cruz, Brian Bowles, Cerrone, Bendo and Aldo in the blue cage were awesome.
I mean hell, the main and co-main event of this card are WEC standouts.

Back