Cirkunov - Slick mo-fo

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He was on point tonight

Hands got the knockdown, then he guillotined like a bawse.

Agreed. That sweep was fucking awesome and that was a great finish.

Biggest win of his career, Krylov is no joke, if he keeps up at this rate we may have a new contender on our hands.

Yeah.. give him a top 10 guy next and lets start cleaning the LHW division of some old guys..

Misha vs Shogun or Lil Nog next.

Him vs Cummings would be good too get him into the top 15

Guys like Krylov are the problem of MMA. So low level skill and people talk about how great prospects they are and so on. If a guy like Krylov is the future of LHW then it will be a very sad future.

Guys like Krylov are the problem of MMA. So low level skill and people talk about how great prospects they are and so on. If a guy like Krylov is the future of LHW then it will be a very sad future.

He's only 24, he's just way too wild and sloppy right now. He's the type of guy that can get the win at anytime but has too many vulnerabilities right now. He will have problems with guys he can't overwhelm and who stick to a good gameplan without engaging in a fire fight.

I think he has skills but he should move too a better camp

I believe he's still a law student.... not sure on that though.
well shit good for him but its hard to get into the elites if hes not dedicated too fighting. MM had to go full time into mma to win the belt

I didn't expect this community to give Krylov credit (for various reasons), but still, you HAVE to acknowledge that he's not a bum or anything. He was outstriking Cirkunov, getting up after every takedown and even scoring a TD of his own. I believe he was winning this round until he got caught. Cirkunov is good, sure, but Krylov is no slouch either. Yes, I'm a big fan of Krylov, but I'm telling facts.

I didn't expect this community to give Krylov credit (for various reasons), but still, you HAVE to acknowledge that he's not a bum or anything. He was outstriking Cirkunov, getting up after every takedown and even scoring a TD of his own. I believe he was winning this round until he got caught. Cirkunov is good, sure, but Krylov is no slouch either. Yes, I'm a big fan of Krylov, but I'm telling facts.

He wasn't outstriking him or winning the round

Fightmetric numbers: Krylov 16 of 29, Cirkunov 8 of 18. Takedowns don't matter if the other fighter got back up instantly. http://fightmetric.com/fight-details/0af90a49f0ca1879

Neither landed anything serious on the feet, Cirkunov had 2 takedowns and a beautiful sweep off of Krylov's takedown. It was a pretty even round until the finish. More impressive when you consider that Cirkunov was trading kicks with him early just to set him up with the left.... and then used that setup to finish the fight in impressive fashion.

Back