This Krylov vs Cirkunov fight will be exciting

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Most of the FS1 prelims have been not so entertaining hopefully the Krylov fight will be exciting. And Lando was on FP before I hear that also OAM fight was alright. OAM was dominant.

Nikita vs Misha??

Would have guessed a woman's 115 lb fight between ex strippers not a fight between two 205 men

Heart says Krylov. Head says Cirkunov.

I'm worried Krylov might get subbed. Ahh did I just jinx it.

Cirkunov is no joke on the ground. Nice sweep earlier and then a nasty sub for the finish. He's top 10 now, no question.

Lol this fight was awful. both guys looked sloppy AF.

LHW has gone way downhill

Man I jinxed the ish out of this fight. Welp that was my fear.

Cirkunov is a beast sucks krylov lost tho

Interesting comments from Cirkunov after the fight, saying he goaded Krylov into thinking they would go kick for kick, allowing him to land that straight (left was it?) that dropped Krylov. Krylov was playing checkers but Cirkunov was playing chess. Cool stuff.

Interesting comments from Cirkunov after the fight, saying he goaded Krylov into thinking they would go kick for kick, allowing him to land that straight (left was it?) that dropped Krylov. Krylov was playing checkers but Cirkunov was playing chess. Cool stuff.
Yeah I think he watches a lot of film. Made his performance more impressive as he set it up seemingly beforehand. I wonder what those OAM canadian fans think of Cirkunov.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back