OAM was impressive

Pooters

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
shit i thought he was just another lay and pray type nut he worked on his striking nicely

Lets see how legit Lando is against some wrestling. Set them up!

yeah always expect his fights to be snoozers but he did well

Im happy Canada needs more prospects since gsp and rory are gone

Showed some nice hands. Busted Dobers beak with that left.

shit i thought he was just another lay and pray type nut he worked on his striking nicely

Calling it now if OAM stays with Tristar he will hold the belt at some point. To be able to handle a MT champ on the feet like that was incredible and that isn't even his strong suit!

That Tristar jab.

Yes.. the guy is good and improving. Hopefully he can become a ranked guy because Canada need some stars.. but LW is a shark tank

Showed some nice hands. Busted Dobers beak with that left.

Yeah, he still has that stiff, technical style but it was connecting nicely. His accuracy was on point during the stand up and everyone knows this kid is an ace on the ground. Dober had nowhere safe to go.

Calling it now if OAM stays with Tristar he will hold the belt at some point. To be able to handle a MT champ on the feet like that was incredible and that isn't even his strong suit!
i agree except hes a BIG dude like damn i can see him moving to 170 eventually

Better than
Two RNC's in a row. He could be something I have been sleeping on him for sure. Didn't even know people saw him as Canada's next great hope or he was at Tristar.

Yeah, OAM has been developing nicely. Hopefully he'll continue to improve and make some waves.

Impressive might get outsized tho by dc bader and rumble but he has a nasty sub game
Well people are calling him Fedor already so looks like people have lost it already.

Well people are calling him Fedor already so looks like people have lost it already.
meh its the age of hype trains we got conor, perry,lando,that guy who cut his hair haha yesterday

meh its the age of hype trains we got conor, perry,lando,that guy who cut his hair haha yesterday
Yeah and apparently Max Vs. Aldo is a "Superfight" like this dude is a long time poster he must just want clicks. GSP vs Anderson would have been a "Superfight". Same weightclass...Aldo getting a fake title SHM at "Superfight".

Back