Who has a bigger hype train after this weekend Ngannou or Lando

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
20151218034747_IMG_7613.JPG

vs

lando-vannata-ufc-206-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Korean SuperBoy will have a bigger train if he wins like he did in his other fights

Gonna have to go with Lando. KO's always fuel hype trains better than subs

I like both but I think Lando seems to have a bigger warwagon. Casual Spinning Wheelkicks KO's do these things. But both are great, Ngannou showed incredible power to just ragdoll sub another Heavyweight. Crazy how the two best moments were both on fightpass. Dana White making fightpass a must have that guy put Lando on FP. I've just been snoozing since that fight on these prelims.

Both exciting to watch. For me it's ngannou just because HW needs some new life.

I'm feeling "Groovy" <see what I did there?

Who knows with Sherdog....y'all were trying to hype Sage over Khabib and PMP over Lando.

A 24 year old D1 wrestler just became the first person to ever KO kickboxing and karate champ Makdessi, and did it with a wheel kick to the brain pan. Ngannou would get marked by Cain, JDS, Stipe, Werdum and Reem. We have no dea how he can hang with the elites, but we know Lando embarrassed the #1 LW in the world and did it with no camp in his UFC debut

True but ngannou is a spectacle no doubt, just walking to the cage you know shits about to get real lol
In many ways they are polar opposites: Lando is a reg sized, reg looking white hippie and Ngannou is a freak of nature, NFL D line looking freak.
Sherdog has always loved big black explosive men, but they never can win the big one or pan out: from Big Baby Davis to Bobby Lashley. MMA constantly teaches us, from Fedor to DC, from Royce to Saku, it is the guys that are normal looking guys that are the most savagely.

What has Ngannou done anyway? This is just some propaganda.

In many ways they are polar opposites: Lando is a reg sized, reg looking white hippie and Ngannou is a freak of nature, NFL D line looking freak.
Sherdog has always loved big black explosive men, but they never can win the big one or pan out: from Big Baby Davis to Bobby Lashley. MMA constantly teaches us, from Fedor to DC, from Royce to Saku, it is the guys that are normal looking guys that are the most savagely.
I get that. But ngannou is just the kind of guy HW needs right now, that's why I find him more intriguing Lando is a monster in his own right.

Back