Lando is the new Mike Perry / Conor McGregor

HendricksPunch

Quick jab by Hendricks
@Blue
Reaction score
Who's for real & who's trolling? I've been on the hype train since he slammed his foot into Ferguson's face.

Lando is for real,perry isnt.

Its actually sad people start following a fighter because his corner was racist

˝Lando Vannata could possibly be the second strongest metal on the earth, behind diamond˝

-Kirk Douglas

lando would eat mcgregor for breakfast

small reach, that's a problem

I just want someone to be appreciated but not hyped by the fucking idiots who started the Conor/Perry bullshit.

I agree, sad to see.
I like them each as fighters but connie fan boys are ridiculous we don't need another group of them blessing shit cucking, salting, or being shook and triggered.

I was never on the Conor McGregor or Mike Perry hype trains, but Lando is GOAT.

I just want someone to be appreciated but not hyped by the fucking idiots who started the Conor/Perry bullshit.
thats not how MMA fandom works. You're either a GOAT or a can.

I just wished people could be a little more nuanced here on Sherdog. McGregor is obviously a special fighter.

Perry and Vannata are still "just" exciting prospects who's given us some impressive performances thus far...

With that said, I can't wait to see either of them again. Say what you will, but there fights haven't been boring!

Lando and Platinum are the NEW era of GOATS. Fuck Conor

I think its safe to say Conor is the only one of the bunch that has evolved from the "hype" stage, and put himself in a league of his own. Give the other two some time and watch more of their fights before you come to any verdict. I'm sure they'll do well but John Makdessi and Danny Roberts weren't exactly tough customers. Ferguson was, but at the end of the day, that fight goes down as a loss.

Back