hey guys why does Matt Brown hate Cowboy so much

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My friend thinks he's trying to be Conor McGregor. Weren't they friends before? wtf happened?

Matt brown hates everyone.

they were friends in a previous life of matt

in this new life they are enemies

so difficullt to understand?

He said Cerrone bullies other fighters. Cowboy has a history of racist comments and groping fans wives according to Bobby Green, and is just a general douchebag. There are a lot of rumours about Cowboy if you look hard enough, and where there is smoke there is fire.

I have a friend who used to train at the same gym Matt Brown trained at in Ohio. He met him many times and says Brown's a huge asshole.

Because donald is fake cowboy. And his name is donald, lol!

#GUERNICAbless

fashion thing....
doesn't like his hat

Cowboy stole his chewing tobacco.

I have a friend who used to train at the same gym Matt Brown trained at in Ohio. He met him many times and says Brown's a huge asshole.
Didn't Browne beat up one of his trainers?

Having trained with Cowboy many times at Jackson's he's a great training partner. He worked with me a lot when I was a beginner before grappling class.

He DOESN'T hate him. It's just Brown trying to hype himself up and intimidate Cerrone.

Let go of the drama. Just enjoy the fights.

My friend thinks he's trying to be Conor McGregor. Weren't they friends before? wtf happened?

Because Cowboy's an asshat?

Donald-Cowboy-Cerrone-eye-injury.png

Having trained with Cowboy many times at Jackson's he's a great training partner. He worked with me a lot when I was a beginner before grappling class.
He seems cool but he obviously isn't for anyone who is really politically correct. But hey you would know better obviously.

Back