If you believe Choi gets ktfo tonight sign in!

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have real good eyes for spotting special talent. But Choi aint imo and Im confident about my assessment of skill sets and Choi gets knocked tonight. anybody with me?

Aren't you that big Korean Zombie fan? What do you have against Doo Ho. I don't get it.

I have Doo Ho Choi by TKO in 2nd round.

LMAO you are just mad that Choi stole that KZ's spotlight. Embrace the new lion

I have real good eyes for spotting special talent. But Choi aint imo and Im confident about my assessment of skill sets and Choi gets knocked tonight. anybody with me?
i want cub to win but idk man .... he didn't look very good in his last fight

No way Cub is a true gatekeeper and he'll prove it tonite. Take care now

Cub might have a chance if he get some of that fire back. His last couple were unmemorable

You'll get raged on for saying that about DHC, as people BADLY want him to be the next Conor but I kinda agree. One could say that he is basic and borderline sloppy where as Cub is a creative and technical striker that works with arguably the best striking coach in the world in Wink and Gibby. Cub has made massive improvements in his striking, as evidence by the Hacran fight: homie looked like Conor. However, Choi has the all equalizing death touch. Cub? Not so much. Cub will look better but Choi just has to touch him once and it's over.

I do

But if Choi Ktfo of Cub i'll jump the Choi hype train

Choi loses by KO or decision. Cub is a huge step up from sam sicilia (who was hitting choi)

Cub hasn't finished a fight in 3 years. He's past his mediocre prime and never beat anyone of note anyway. Make way for the new generation

Cub's gonna KO Choi... that boiii can't even see!!!

Nah, Choi massacres cub unfortunately.

Super Boi will be fighting Holloway for the title by the end of 2017.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back