I'm at UFC 206 RN

kingkshon73

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I Figured that they won't be back for a another Year and if I'm going to go to my first event I don't want it to be too good so yeah... That's it, not really thread worthy now that I think about it. If anyone wants to ask questions I guess I could answer.

UPDATE: ok so the event is finished and here is a few things I learnt

1. The DJ's at the event were awful.

Be lucky you get commercials in between fights and not that horse shit. Idk if its like this in every arena or just the ACC

2. People LOVE DHC

I was surprised anyone actually knew who he was but he surprisingly had the third biggest reaction of the night (Misha and Cowboy were the biggest)

3. People HATE Pettis

He got boo'd the most on the card out of any of the neutral fights (No Canadians involved) there was even a few pretty loud "Fuck you Pettis" chants from mine and other sections.

4. Expensive

6$ water bottles... Nuff said

5. Its weird without commentary

Look idk if its just me but every fight just felt like there was something missing. As much as we can complain about the commentary when it's not there it just feels a bit off. Did it ruin the fights for me? No, but it definitely takes some getting used too

6. The event was not sold out

Anyone that was there could tell you there was more then a handfull of empty seat. Too top it all off it was about a quarter empty before the main card and people started leaving after the second round of Pettis vs. Max

Anything I missed that you guys want to ask about feel free.

Last edited:
What's your seat location and how much did it cost?

You happy with the card or a bit let down?

Why the fuck are you not at the Toronto FC game instead????

Get your priorities straight.

oh, so you support the team that didn't make the MLS Cup final. Got it.

C'mon you Reds!

Damn I wanna see pics of those 40 dollar seats man. I'm curious. Take a shot of the cage, no zoom.

id be interested in seeing a pic of the fight from your view. I've never been to a live event before.

I Figured that they won't be back for a another Year and if I'm going to go to my first event I don't want it to be too good so yeah... That's it, not really thread worthy now that I think about it. If anyone wants to ask questions I guess I could answer.
Why did you arrive so early when there aren't any good fights until several hours?

Last edited:
Is that 40 bucks federal reserve notes or Canadian money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back