Dana White getting pissed and dodging questions in interview (FULL version)

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Posted originally yesterday but it was only the 6 minute version. Here's the FULL
\

Dana is just pissed that he doesn't know, I never trusted that buffoon with the numbers, he's the PROMOTER

he will die soon

last few event events, it looks like he was about to explode

the second gsp comes back
this shit will disappear

Dana is just pissed that he doesn't know, I never trusted that buffoon with the numbers, he's the PROMOTER

U tell him renzo.

Let me know if you need a spot at the gym tomorrow.

I know it's bicep day. We can hit the lynx afterward.

U tell him renzo.

Let me know if you need a spot at the gym tomorrow.

I know it's bicep day. We can hit the lynx afterward.
I'm actually working out with my billionaire brother tomorrow, sorry not sorry.

In fairness to Dana the interviewer came across as a bit predatory and antagonistic, and Dana has never shied away from showing his feelings. Still, Dana should have predicted these kind of media questions following MMAAA announcement, so should have had stock answers prepared.

In fairness to Dana the interviewer came across as a bit predatory and antagonistic, and Dana has never shied away from showing his feelings. Still, Dana should have predicted these kind of media questions following MMAAA announcement, so should have had stock answers prepared.

Ya thats the way Landsberg is. But Dana clearly was going to dodge the percentage issue he kept asking. By the fourth or fifth time he asked it, Dana said, youre the interviewer, didnt you do your research? Landsberg said, I didnt think I'd ask that question.

....which is the point where Dana gets pissy, you can't call out Dana for avoiding a question and then lie about not knowing youre going to ask the number one question most want to know in regards to the potential union and money percentages.

Cliffs:
- Dana not getting pissed at all
- Dana spitting straight facts but not getting drawn into guessing numbers that would be quoted out of context and used against him in the future
- Dana shitting on Bjork (and challenges him to a fight)
- Dana still charming and rugged
- Dana not getting the respect he deserves from self-entitled fighters and fighter pay warriors

Ya thats the way Landsberg is. But Dana clearly was going to dodge the percentage issue he kept asking. By the fourth or fifth time he asked it, Dana said, youre the interviewer, didnt you do your research? Landsberg said, I didnt think I'd ask that question.

....which is the point where Dana gets pissy, you can't call out Dana for avoiding a question and then lie about not knowing youre going to ask the number one question most want to know in regards to the potential union and money percentages.

Yeah I thought that was weird - he stated the purpose of an interviewer is to respond to the interviewee, but glossed over the obvious point that interviewers also have a list of points and questions they want address beforehand. If you're interviewing Dana after the recent announcements then fighter pay is clearly one of the topics you will cover.

Back