Emil Meek Hype Train, get on board!

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After tonight, people will be jumping on! So don't be a fair weather fan! Get on board now!!!

The Palharis fight was nothing compare to what's about to happen tonight!

#MeekBless

Here's my 400 bet slip as my fare price!
image.jpeg

Also a bonus Yankee type parlayimage.jpeg

I wonder if they signed him because people hated Paul Harris, or if it's because they considered him a good win.

I wonder if they signed him because people hated Paul Harris, or if it's because they considered him a good win.
Probably more the former, cashing in on the bit of noteriety he currently has for demolishing Palhares. He's exciting even if he's not a great prospect though so I'm all for it. Definitely rooting for him tonight.

It was an ok win... It showed his potential, but he's still got a lot to improve! But that's the fun part, follow a fighter from the beginning

Respect for putting money down, but mein will destroy him my friend

Hard to hype a guy who constantly cried like a bitch because he had to trim his beard.

The guy doesnt have to many fights but hes a finisher thats for sure, finished 9 of the 11 fights hes been in...

... he said, sitting in front of his keyboard.
<{1-18}>
Sitting in front of the keyboard smearing my face with cheeto dust like William Wallace's face paint. I'll smother you so hard, you'll leave with second hand diabetes. Come at me.

Back