If I placed a bet on Holloway before Pettis missed weight

That's why professional gamblers bet on the day of a fight

You should have bet on both fighters. That way you can't lose. It's how I do it.

Yes, it's a serious loophole that I uncovered after hours of research. I usually put $1000 on each fighter and bam, done. Easy money. The betting agencies don't even know what hit 'em.

Yes, it's a serious loophole that I uncovered after hours of research. I usually put $1000 on each fighter and bam, done. Easy money. The betting agencies don't even know what hit 'em.
what if they both got disqualified?

what I do is bet on one fighter with one bookie, and the other fighter with a different bookie. I mean, what are the odds that they're going to talk to each other, right?

Don't be stupid... It's not how it's done, I usually chose a close fight, and bet a mil on the underdog, then the odds always change, then I bet another 1mil on the favor... This way u can't lose

You should have bet on both fighters. That way you can't lose. It's how I do it.
Exactly how does that work? Apparently there's some form of mathematics that you've discovered that allows you to win limitless sums of money. Here I was thinking the whole time that the house always wins, in the long term at least.

Exactly how does that work? Apparently there's some form of mathematics that you've discovered that allows you to win limitless sums of money. Here I was thinking the whole time that the house always wins, in the long term at least.

What if I told you I am the house
house-house-md-2310699-1624-1200.jpg

Same here. I especially love it when the fight ends in a double KO. I'm like "Pay up, dirtbags" and there all like "Ohhh NOOooooooo"[/Cartman voice].

I was actually going to bet on Pettis before the weigh in (glad I didn't)

Back