Chuck Liddell vs Fedor

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that Chuck has been released from his behind the scenes job with the UFC he's free to fight again. Chuck has kept in great shape and never wanted to retire in the first place. Chuck and Fedor are both towards the end of their legendary careers but both are still younger than Randy Couture was when he retired. Fedor got knocked out by a middleweight before and is probably around the same size as Chuck without all the fat so any size difference is negligible. If Fedor loses to Mitrione, how would a retirement fight vs Chuck go?

I see Chuck KO'ing Fedor stiff with a crisp counter right as he comes sloppily swinging in.
IMG_2130.JPG

Chuck is retired.

Also,Fedor by whatever,especially now.

I think there is a quote by Chuck saying that he would fight anyone but Fedor lol

No matter what time in MMA history you choose, Fjodor will wreck Chuck's shit!

dream matchup back in the day!

I think it would be fun and there is always the chance that Chuck catches him. Personally Id bet on Fedor if he is anything less than a 3-1 favorite. 8 years ago when they were both wrecking shit Id bet 8-1 on Fedor.

Personally, I'd rather see Chuck vs Hendo 6-7 years ago.

There is no evidence that Chuck can even throw a punch, or pass a drug test, these days. Fedor only knows how to throw haymakers these days but I think that is enough to KO a chinny, drug-addled Liddell.

Chuck literally said he would never fight Fedor.

Back