Has anyone here watched any Might Mouse twitch streams?

Erick Silva

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
WTF man...

I've seen some part's of Joe Rogan podcast, and he talks about the gaming life and twitch streams that he makes...

So I became curious and search for it...

Man, that was the most boring shit I ever finded on internet... That makes his fights look's like some Mike Tyson kind of excitement...

Fake laughs... Stupid games... Cringer coments... I'm a big fan and I couldn't stand for like 5min...

WTF man...

I've seen some part's of Joe Rogan podcast, and he talks about the gaming life and twitch streams that he makes...

Man, that was the most boring shit I ever finded on internet... That makes his fights look's like some Mike Tyson kind of excitement...

Fake laughs... Stupid games... Cringer coments... I'm a big fan and I couldn't stand for like 5min...

how old are you that you don't like video games, jesus

No, I haven't.

Props to the guy for trying to make money in another endeavour though. Best of luck to him.

Last edited:
Nah i don't endorse 'celebrities' doing Twitch. English Footballers are getting into it now too which is just bizarre.

I did. He's not that good of a gamer and not that entertaining as a streamer.

If only his child fanbase were old enough to rent PPVs.

uhh no. Has nothing to do with Mighty Mouse. Watching people play video games is silly

I actually watch some Twitch streams and I like MM well enough, but I didn't find his stream interesting enough to go back.

He gets a good amount of viewers it seems like though so more power to him.

I think I watched it for a few minutes once when he played the UFC game

'twas gay

I've never seen a Mighty Mouse fight.

Once, when he was playing UFC 2 against Rampage, he's a streamer too I guess

You can always count on Sherdog to find new ways to hate on Mighty Mouse.

WTF man...

I've never seen a boring Mighty Mouse fight. I think you must be mixing him up with a different fighter or you are retarded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back