UFC 206 bets! A lot of +100's on tonight card!

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
12 total fights

10 fights where the underdog is in the +100, the biggest fav on the card tonight (at the moment)is Cowboy at -280 and the biggest underdog is Pettis at +190. All very close odds on the whole card a lot of betting potential, who are you guys betting on tonights card?

Some of my picks are Ortiz, Khabilov, Lando, Aubin-Mercier, Krylov, Meek, Gastelum, Cowboy and DHC

pettis is underdog?

pettis is underdog?

Yeah, for a good reason. But he shouldn't be that much of an underdog imo. +190 is way too much. Sportingbet has him at +150 which is a good bet considering Holloway isn't so much superior in the striking department where the fight will most likely be during the whole fight.

Yeah, for a good reason. But he shouldn't be that much of an underdog imo. +190 is way too much. Sportingbet has him at +150 which is a good bet considering Holloway isn't so much superior in the striking department where the fight will most likely be during the whole fight.

It's possible that after the weigh-in issues, most of the late money coming in was for Holloway, which explains why Pettis' odds dipped that low.

12 total fights

10 fights where the underdog is in the +100, the biggest fav on the card tonight (at the moment)is Cowboy at -280 and the biggest underdog is Pettis at +190. All very close odds on the whole card a lot of betting potential, who are you guys betting on tonights card?

Some of my picks are Ortiz, Khabilov, Lando, Aubin-Mercier, Krylov, Meek, Gastelum, Cowboy and DHC

Gastelum would be a no go. Dude will get smoked by kennedy, don't waste your money. The others are solid

I'd say Max isn't superior anywhere besides reach and mental toughness.

I like...
Ortiz fight to go the distance
Khabilov
Lando
Kennedy
Choi fight to go over 1.5 rounds
Brown
Im not sure why Brown is such a big underdog. Had a 7 fight win streak and went the distance with lawler who he staggered a bit in their fight. He throws straight punches and is much bigger. Its a 50/50 fight for me but that is the multi I have bet on.

Can someone explain this +100 or -100 thing. In Australia we just use odds in dollar value and this +/- makes little sense to me.

Cub at +180 is a nice bet. DHC while good is still green and Cub could just wrestlefuck him for 3 rounds. Or even sub him.

Dober at +155 seems ok too. Canadian guy Olivier is pretty limited, without TDs he has nothing on the feet. Dober has nice TDD, he should be able to defend and win on the feet.

I won't play these personality but if someone is looking for dogs, these might be good.

Back