I just re-watched Holloway vs Stephens without volume...

Rob Tatum CombatPress.com 30-27
Holloway Luke Thomas
MMAFighting.com 30-27 Holloway
Chris Nelson
Sherdog.com 30-27 Holloway
TJ DeSantis
Jordan Breen
MMAJunkie.com 30-27 Holloway
Craig Amos
BleacherReport.com 30-27 Holloway
MMABrasil.com.br 30-27 Holloway
PunditArena.com 30-27 Holloway Jason Floyd
TheMMAReport.com 30-27 Holloway Tim Burke
BloodyElbow.com 30-27 Holloway Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 30-27 Holloway
John Pollock Fight Network 30-27 Holloway
Nick Baldwin BloodyElbow.com 30-27 Holloway
Dallas Winston BloodyElbow.com 30-28 Holloway Dave Meltzer Wrestling Observer 29-28 Holloway MMAMania.com 29-28 Holloway
Anything else?

dfefef04-7af4-4989-ad44-db74a309f214
cEpJQFy.jpg

to be honest it was a close fight, 3rd round was not close but first two were

Not the best performance from Max. Lamas fight was way better

It it is Pettis' fight to lose. This forum is full of people obsessed with McGregor, which in conjunction with 9 impressive performances from Max has placed him on a higher pedestal, than perhaps he belongs.

Last time Max faced a truly elite striker of Pettis' caliber, he lost handily.

With that being said; Pettis doesn't seem to have his head in the right place lately and Max is riding a wave of confidence.

I am very pumped for this one.

What's the deal with this watching without sound thing? I don't understand this at all.

It it is Pettis' fight to lose. This forum is full of people obsessed with McGregor, which in conjunction with 9 impressive performances from Max has placed him on a higher pedestal, than perhaps he belongs.

Last time Max faced a truly elite striker of Pettis' caliber, he lost handily.

With that being said; Pettis doesn't seem to have his head in the right place lately and Max is riding a wave of confidence.

I am very pumped for this one.

Exactly. Pettis career looked lik3 it was over after 3 straight losses then drops down to 145lbs gets a win and a shot at a guy whose riding a 9 fight win streak for the interim belt (before missing weight) this fight is his chance to get back to winning secure a title shot (maybe) and have a chance to become a 2 division champ.

Holloway has everything to lose here though in my opinion he'said fighting a tough guy who was the champ at 155 who weighed in heavy and will no doubt be the bigger man tonight should he lose there goes his title shot even though he deserves it more

This fight imo comes down to how bad pettis was affected by the weight cut

ts saying he thinks of shit when seeing woman's ass, now this.

Not your best day bruh.

What's the deal with this watching without sound thing? I don't understand this at all.
some people think the commentators can sway your idea of who won the round.

Even though most the time they'll talk about how the fighter has a dog whose a three year old lab

Back