Choi vs Conor

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
They fight in one hour. No rounds, no time limit, no weightcut. Goes till finish. You have to bet the house and life savings. Who do you bet on?

My biggest dream matchup right now.

Like one hour from now?

The one in fight shape

rckstr.gif

At this stage Conor has too much experience for him imo.

McGregor.

Choi looks great but he's probably still a bit green and Cub is his first real test, so we don't know where he stacks up.

They fight in one hour. No rounds, no time limit, no weightcut. Goes till finish. You have to bet the house and life savings. Who do you bet on?

Conor easily via counter ,dumb thread comparing the champ champ with a top 15 FW, he kod tavares big fking deal, even khabib kod tavares on the feet

Conor easily via counter ,dumb thread comparing the champ champ with a top 15 FW, he kod tavares big fking deal, even khabib kod tavares on the feet
if you cant recognize how skilled DHC is, this sport is not for you.

I knew Conor would be a UFC champ before he even had his first fight in the UFC. I see the same greatness with Superboy.

Conor of course. Who has Choi beat? no one.. cans and very mediocre fighters, he has not proved anything yet, has a very long way to go

The Korean guy hasn't been tested for real yet buddy, today maybe that day, in the meantime, calm down.

Conor backstep counters him is my initial thought, but Choi keeps his hands forward to land short shots and he can generate a lot power despite not pulling back or fully extending, and he's very accurate even when both are swinging. So this could go badly for Conor, but his stepback with that wide stance is such a huge advantage over shorter aggressive strikers.

Choi would KO McGoober stiff

DHC doesn't have Amateurish telegraphed striking like some of Conor's opponents

Doo ho choi wins easy round 1 or 2 knock out. i could even see a easy submission after hurting conor. Conor would get humiliated. about time people realize superboy is the future of the featherweight division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back