Nate Diaz Says He Will Get Boxing License in California and Nevada

Lol.

The guy is obsessed with McGregor, trying to copy every move. Sadly for him he lacks anything and everything which makes McGregor great.

Conor really has changed his life. He can't seem to live without McGregor.

Nate Diaz - the biggest McGregor nut-hugger of them all.

Last edited:
Lol.

The guy is obsessed with McGregor, following every word and trying to copy every move. Sadly for him he lacks anything and everything which makes McGregor great.

Nah man. You probably take the cake.

Actually, doesn't the UFC have to match offers from rival promotions to keep you under contract at the end or if you're a champion? Conor and Diaz could easily get some huge paydays in boxing and use that as huge leverage against the UFC.

1 fight from now:

UFC: So Conor, we have the right to keep you under contract and everything. After all Bellator isn't offering what we are... *haha*
Conor: Mayweather Promotions is offering me $100,000,000 a fight. Can you match that?
UFC: *shits pants*

And that's not even factoring in the wildcard that is the Ali Act automatically nullifying the contract.

Conor has a good head on his shoulders. Nate has an above average one to just do what Conor does.

Nate
You're fucking Kenny Norton bro
Go fight some actual fights or retire

Lol.

The guy is obsessed with McGregor, trying to copy every move. Sadly for him he lacks anything and everything which makes McGregor great.

I disagree. Conor is heavily influenced by the Diaz bros. Nate is just f**king around and making fun of it.

Lol.

Diaz just lacks that awesome ground game Mcgregor showed us all the first time those 2 fought... and last time I checked Diaz made Mcgregor quit, Mcgregor has never made Diaz stop fighting

Few things to keep in mind.

- Nick has always talked about taking pro boxing fights, and he even had a special clause in his StrikeForce contract that allowed him to take a boxing gig. They've been talking about this for a half dozen years and both brothers train with professional boxers throughout their careers.

- Nate is just trolling, and you are paying it attention which was his goal

- I hope Conor, Nate and many other marquee names get boxing licenses and challenge the status quo. It will pressure the UFC to make fair deals considering everyone agrees their promotional contracts are wildly one-sided and arguably unenforceable under scrutiny of law.

Lol.

Just gotta lol at this hypocrisy. Everyone knows conors life changed when he met tri athlete flabby nate. Nate made him better. Nate has also been boxing sparring YEARS longer... Lets also stop getting nate and nick confused please. On

What next is he gonna get a big animal tatt on his chest and trade in his black tees for dress clothes.....and I say this as a Diaz fan, I really hope he moves on with his career but he's not

Diaz just lacks that awesome ground game Mcgregor showed us all the first time those 2 fought... and last time I checked Diaz made Mcgregor quit, Mcgregor has never made Diaz stop fighting
He doesn't seem to be taking any fights. I'd say that he has. In fact, made him stop fighting. He's got good grip to manage holding onto those coattails though.

Lol.

It's called McGregor/Diaz 3.

And it's going to make both men a lot of money.

Few things to keep in mind.

- Nick has always talked about taking pro boxing fights, and he even had a special clause in his StrikeForce contract that allowed him to take a boxing gig. They've been talking about this for a half dozen years and both brothers train with professional boxers throughout their careers.

Exactly. Conor rips off the Diaz bros and Floyd like an insecure younger brother.

Nate has the best boxing in UFC, a much tougher sport than boxing, so he's effectively number 1 contender if he goes to boxing.

Lol.

<mma4>

Nate vs mayweather could be much closer than conor vs mayweather

I hope Nate is just trolling not a good look a Stockton tough guy running behind the small Irish guy trying to catch his eye again. Either get back in the game or use that money and become a Green farmer....

Back