GSP Confirms The UFC Has Reopened Negotiations With His Team

J

JollyRants

GSP.png

“No, it doesn’t mean I’m done with the UFC, like other members, like Cain Velasquez, Tim Kennedy, Cowboy Cerrone, they’re all seasoned fighters. Doesn’t mean I’m done. Actually, the night that we launched the association we received a letter, Rodolphe received a letter – my agent – from the UFC lawyer saying that they want to renew the negotiation with me because at the point where I was before the negotiation, the communication was cut. So we didn’t have any kind of communication. I was hoping earlier to get on the card for Toronto but it’s not happening and now I guess they’ll keep talking and we’ll see if they can come to an agreement. Same story as before but now I have more options. I’m free agent. I don’t have to be in the UFC. I could go somewhere else.
cropped_GettyImages-89217304.jpg

He is slowly turning into Fedor

Giving false hopes to naive fans, once or twice a year..

Nobody outside of Canada cares about this clown.

Lol ufc doing everything in its power to cut off the heads of this association scared cerrone out or maybe promised him a maia/thompson eliminator after brown and now thier paying gsp which a few months ago they weren't willing to do

Trying to get him back under their thumb now that he's a main figure in the fighter's association.

Anderson Silva fourght in the O2 Arena London Feb 2016.

GSP, O2 Arena London, March 2017

Lets fucking do this.

Back