Will Conor be watching tonight?

Smoking Indoors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think he is going to watch the fights tonight to study up on how Pettis and Holloway have progressed? Or leave that up to his coaches so he can come back and reclaim his 145 belt.

Conor McGregor will most probably never make 145 again, mate.

John once said that they considered Holloway to be the best 145 pounder after Conor. I don't think they'll miss it. I don't know about reclaiming anything though.

well seeing as Ive been told I spin things in Conors favour with my posting, prepare for some spin........

no

coner made his name by beating jose in 13 seconds,why would he ever go back?

coner made his name by beating jose in 13 seconds,why would he ever go back?
For the fame. Reclaim his 145 belt, now making him a 2 time FW champ, keep his LW belt and quite possibly win the WW belt. I'd say he has about a 75% chance of success winning all 3.

He could then leave the UFC as the richest fighter and have 3 titles all at once.

Do you think he is going to watch the fights tonight to study up on how Pettis and Holloway have progressed? Or leave that up to his coaches so he can come back and reclaim his 145 belt.

Well he won't be watching live, the fight will be at 5-6am.

Well he won't be watching live, the fight will be at 5-6am.
You'd think the UFC would fly out the biggest MMA star to an event every once in a while for a quick appearance. Maybe let him cut a promo in the cage before the main event. That would be awesome!!!

You'd think the UFC would fly out the biggest MMA star to an event every once in a while for a quick appearance. Maybe let him cut a promo in the cage before the main event. That would be awesome!!!

He's taking time off for paternity leave isn't he?
I can see them flying Aldo there but why bother with Conor, he's never fighting the winner.

he better be watching doo ho choi tonight. if conor wants his 145 title back thats who is gonna have it when he returns.

He was never going to go back to 145 thats why he got stripped off the belt, let it go and move on

He's taking time off for paternity leave isn't he?
I can see them flying Aldo there but why bother with Conor, he's never fighting the winner.
I know he's taking leave, but just take a day or two to keep his name fresh. It'd be awesome if they just showed him on the big screen watching with his feet up on Dana's desk and then the camera cuts to him for a few seconds while he just smiles.

Like when Sting used to hide in the rafters in WCW. THE crowd loved that. Totally something Conor should do.

Back