Doo Ho-choi hype train will be derailed tonight

Doctor of Thuganomics

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He got tagged by Sam Sicilia a few times and Cub Swanson is a big step up in competition. Choi's aggressiveness will lead to him being KO'd, guaranteed. Then people will come here to gloat about how they always knew he sucked and was so overrated.

Win or lose, he'll probably still end up being one of the more exciting fighters to watch in the UFC because of that skill/aggressiveness combination. There are too many watered down, boring cards these days.

This is post Edgar Cub

Soulless

Time for the Superboi shuffle

My opinion is only valid one and i'm saying Choi via TKO round 1

Your opinion is discarded and you are blocked and reported

Last edited:
Cub's good and proven, but I got Choi via accuracy.

Cub is going to get fucking smashed, I promise

If Choi loses tonight, I won't post for another year, Lol. He's the main reason why I've come back to Sherdog forums after a long hiatus. I'm extremely confident in him and do believe he's the future FW champ.

Sicilia only landed 1 punch. Go look at Doo ho Chois last 2 fights in Japan. He been hit fkin hard before. He has a chin. If Swanson lands, I just don't see choi getting put to sleep. Swanson got stumble and drop against kawajiri and was a close decision.

I think it will be a close fight

Choi wins by decision. If he wins by knockout that would be pretty sweet...first round hopefully

If Choi loses tonight, I won't post for another year, Lol. He's the main reason why I've come back to Sherdog forums after a long hiatus. I'm extremely confident in him and do believe he's the future FW champ.
I'll let you know when Conor comes back if Choi loses.

Conor Bless

aw8r598.gif

I could see Cub winning this contest, though.

I think Sam hits a metric fuckton harder than Cub.

I'm liking Choi by (T)KO in the second.

Jin: Conor isn't coming back to 145, man. Why would anyone come back to a weight class to be stripped of a belt only to have to fight for it again? Plus that cut was too much for him. I think he'll pursue an extended career at LW. Just makes more sense.

Either way, it's a very telling fight. If DHC wins convincingly, the hype is on. If not, well, he might become something in the future, but the hype's been premature.

I agree about Sam. I think he's a much harder hitter than Cub. Although I do believe Cub is the more talented of the two.

Goodbye.

Cub Swanson's entire facial features will be rearranged tonight.

lol....big boy in da hosue!!

Back