goat or not

JC ATOM

My Brain Hurts
@Blue
Reaction score
Jon jones (though i can't stand him) is an incredible fighter to watch. Tecnicaly almost perfect
Gsp was probably perfect as they come never made a mistake (well not after that mistake)
we all consider them goats in this sport (and ague and discuss...)
but i've got admit that watching that unknow Saparov take a beating last night gave me just as much emotion as those two guys.
I wouldn't go as far as saying better or more fun but i think it's nice to see both side of this mma world. Sabarov is one hell of a fighter

Fedor was LHW(230lbs) who actually FINISHED heavyweights. Can you imagine GSP finishing MWs when he couldnt even finish his own division? LMAO, he couldnt even pass guard

I consider Jon the goat

Really unfortunate he's been on the sidelines. He probably would've cemented his standing as GOAT

I think he is the goat and prime Jones beats prime Fedor too

Jon would pick him apart from the outside with kicks and eyepokes, grappling and subs would cancel each other out. Fedor would have to land a lucky shot.

I'm a Jones loyalist GOAT until shown otherwise...

I think he is the goat and prime Jones beats prime Fedor too

Jon would pick him apart from the outside with kicks and eyepokes, grappling and subs would cancel each other out. Fedor would have to land a lucky shot.

giphy.gif

@myjohnson9 ive been sitting here waiting for your rebuttal.
You didn't quote me so I didn't see shit.

While we won't know for certain. I've seen jones struggle with guys his own weight. Jones certainly doesn't have the power fedor has. Fedor has throws and if he ended up on the bottom his belly down armbar is much better than vitors. Also jones lost rounds to gus, fedor didn't lose rounds in his prime.

My guess would be prime fedor by finish either KO or armbar

Back