Emil "Valhalla" Meek is the Real Deal

His win against palhares was a fluke, and I don't even see him getting past Jordan Mein.

It's shite like this that was watered down this site.

Wasteland-->

It's shite like this that was watered down this site.

Wasteland-->
You know, in my travels to Eastern Africa and the horn region, I came across a man in Djibouti who could talk to animals. A dark skinned Muslim fellow, who wore a silver turban like wrap on his head. He was wise beyond his years. He could hiss like the snake. Murmur like the camel. One of the more interesting persons I have come across in my travels over the years.

You know, in my travels to Eastern Africa and the horn region, I came across a man in Djibouti who could talk to animals. A dark skinned Muslim fellow, who wore a silver turban like wrap on his head. He was wise beyond his years. He could hiss like the snake. Murmur like the camel. One of the more interesting persons I have come across in my travels over the years.

And Vikings have beards; so that's your point fucked.

Oh Jordan Mein is gonna fuck the little guy up lol

So stoked for the return of Mein.

Mein is a tough UFC debut. He's gotta be one of the unluckiest fighters on the roster the way he's given away some of his fights, but he's a lot tougher than his record would have you think.

Mein is a tough UFC debut. He's gotta be one of the unluckiest fighters on the roster the way he's given away some of his fights, but he's a lot tougher than his record would have you think.
He's a fighter no doubt, but Mein dismantles him.

Back