AND IT'S ALL OVERRR!!!

I like Goldie. I hope they reconsider.

I guess it took allot of energy to be a rock star.

The new commentator will be virtually identical!

For all of Goldberg's flaws, he helps make the UFC, the UFC. It wouldn't feel right, knowing there is no longer a Rogan-Goldie duo on the comm.

Though, if it's true that they're replacing him with Mauro Ranallo, I'm excited to hear what that pairing can do. PRIDE nostalgia, for days.

And what about Rogan ? Didnt he signed 1 year contract and said that he will gtfo when his contract is over ? Or he decided to stay ?

18343692.gif

I don't mind Rogan too much, but if I'm picking between the 3 of them, Bas and Mauro is the team I'd choose. Also, Frank Mir was great when he did WEC.

the problem is that rogan has a lot of celebrity power outside of just ufc. i dont think ufc will ever want to get rid of him. i think rogans a decent announcer.

Better keep Goldie away from sharp, pointy things.

Mike goldberg is used primarily for his phrases and his cool ass voice i hope they keep him he is kind of iconic to modern day ufc.

I have no problem with Goldberg. He's way better than Anik.

I'm interested in who they think is better.

I would be fine if Mauro replaced him

Man, he said some very cringeworthy yet entertaining stuff , will miss him

the problem is that rogan has a lot of celebrity power outside of just ufc. i dont think ufc will ever want to get rid of him. i think rogans a decent announcer.
Yea Rogan's good, but he also has "Fuck You" money and doesn't give a shit about this job, he does it for fun. He already told them "yea I'll do events in America, but I'm not trying to travel to other countries for this shit." Imagine having the job of UFC commentator, and just looking at your billionaire bosses and saying "Yea I'll do it, but as long as I don't have to travel too far, that's a waste of my time." He might overhype some shit, but he's not the company man people make him out to be. He is on his way out, whether it is his choice, or WME's choice, or a combo of both, they are just not going to work well together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back