NICK DIAZ VS. EMIL MEEK

ONCEAFIGHTER

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Diaz is cleared to fight, everyone says Lawler would be the best fight but I think these two fighting has fight of the year written all over it.. Anybody else think this would be an awesome scrap

Lol, I'm sure that when Nick says he's only interested in big fights he's thinking about Emil fucking Meek.
I like Meek but his only claim to fame was a semi-fluke against Palhares, he's not all that, I expect Young Guns yo handle him easily tonight.

Too great a mismatch for me. I'm with @Homeless Infant on this and reckon Hardy-Diaz is the fight to make, both stylewise and where each are coming from at the moment.

I don't see him getting past Jordan Mein tbh. That's a tough fight first up. Also, Nick Diaz is not even going to entertain the idea of fighting him unless he becomes a champion and a huge PPV draw somehow.

No way in hell Nick takes a fight like that.

Diaz is cleared to fight, everyone says Lawler would be the best fight but I think these two fighting has fight of the year written all over it.. Anybody else think this would be an awesome scrap
Sorry bro, but Nick is only going to fight the guy that brings in millions of dollars. And there is like 2 guys that bring in millions of dollars, and neither of them give a fuck about fighting Nick. I used to love watching this mother fucker fight, but as long as he has it in his head that he is some sort of draw that brings in huge ppv numbers, his delusional ass is never fighting again.

No way Nick Diaz will fight Emil "who the fook is that goy" Meek. I mean, i like the Viking power but Nick wants big pay days

No way Nick Diaz will fight Emil "who the fook is that goy" Meek. I mean, i like the Viking power but Nick wants big pay days
Nicks problem is he hasnt won a big fight since Bj Penn, and that I want a big fight shit cant last when you arent winning them.. He may have to start fighting guys like these if he wants to fight at all. hes not a title contender and hasnt won a fight in 5 years

Diaz brothers only take money fights now.

A.K.A, bunch of pussies who whine about this and that, never taking relevant fights & legitimate contender fights anymore.

Same thing happened to Tim Kennedy 2 years ago, now he's slowly recovering from pussy-itis.

These people are one foot outside of the sport, and one foot in just to grab some money on the side.

Im pretty sure that would be Nick's second opponent choice for a comeback fight after Chris Cope. Solid call TS.

Who da fook is that guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back