*Who else trully believe Mousasi would beat Rumble?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm not asking who would support Mousasi, but who trully believes he would/could win that fight.

I really believe Mousasi has the tools, the toughness, the chin, the cardio to get through the first rounds against Rumble. Then, he could beat him every way he wants: TKO, submission or decision.

Rumble is a one-trick pony with a heavy hand, Mousasi is a true, 100% all-around MMA fighter with the needed toughness to become the champ.

I've been pretty critical of him but yeah of course he COULD beat Rumble.

It wouldn't be the shock of the century.

I've been pretty critical of him but yeah of course he COULD beat Rumble.

It wouldn't be the shock of the century.

I' m not saying the obvious, that he "could" beat Rumble. Even Bader "could" beat him on a weird night. I'm saying i believe Mousasi would beat him.

Let's just say I wouldn't flame anyone putting money on Moose.

The guy is tough enough and smart enough.

I agree. A power striker like Rumble would be a favorable match-up for Mousasi.

Of course he stands a chance, Rumble slows down as the fight goes, I also believe mousasis the better grappler

I'm not asking who would support Mousasi, but who trully believes he would/could win that fight.

I really believe Mousasi has the tools, the toughness, the chin, the cardio to get through the first rounds against Rumble. Then, he could beat him every way he wants: TKO, submission or decision.

Rumble is a one-trick pony with a heavy hand, Mousasi is a true, 100% all-around MMA fighter with the needed toughness to become the champ.
I believe he can as well. Does not mean he would be the favorite. He would have to fight more defensively and use his speed advantage to land while avoiding Rumble.

Mousasi fans are the most deluded on this forum
I fucking love Rumble, and want to see him knock out Cormier and Jones, but thinking that either one of them, or Moose, could take him down and eventually choke him out isn't unreasonable. He has a bit of a history of being grappled and choked out.

Mousasi is world class. He would win this by being smarter and more resilient. You seem to forgot how vulnerable Johnson looked many times in the past.

Since that fight won't be saving the Toronto card, I don't care. Johnson already pussied out of that fight.

Mousasi fans are the most deluded on this forum

Well, you seem to be deluded by making Johnson into some unbeatable beast. If you paid attention to his career couple years ago you would know he is VERY beatable and kind of a quitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back