Why will a guy like Jon Jones fight only smaller guys whereas Conor...

JimmyCoonan

Druid's Bar, Lower West Side
Reaction score
...well, you know the rest.

Jones is considered a GOAT yet a juicer (was obvious from his bench/deadlift numbers suddenly increase anyway) and afraid to go up to fight heavier guys whereas Conor will fight nearly anybody within reason.

Jon Jones is no coward, any man who gets in the cage is a warrior but he's not really a legitimately skilled striker it's more a dependence on his reach/physical advantages which will be negated again by guys like Gustafsson.

Not to mention the obvious character flaws in Jones and lack of charisma where Conor absolutely destroys him however GOAT should be only based on fighting abilities.

Where as Conor got his ass whooped the one time he fought a bigger guy and ran wild when he was GIFTED a majority decision like it erased a submission loss?

I guess that besides that it could be that Jones has like 7 or 8 defenses but that don't mean shit I guess. I mean who really cares if the champ bothers to prove he is king of the division or not

giphy.gif

Where as Conor got his ass whooped the one time he fought a bigger guy and ran wild when he was GIFTED a majority decision like it erased a submission loss?

He got caught in the first fight by bigger man with the much bigger gas tank. Conor had staph and it was known before the fight by a few in the loop. He won the second fight anyway after schooling Nate when both were fresh.
Nate is a zombie and hard AF to KO.
Jon Jones has and will never have a similar fight with a man somewhat larger like that so...

Ban simpy because I think Conor is better? Are we not allowed to discuss why we think one is better than the other?
Lamest troll attempt recently. Sherdog is oversaturated with threads like this one where his fans sincerely believe what they wrote. In your case is a clear bait and trolling.

I guess that besides that it could be that Jones has like 7 or 8 defenses but that don't mean shit I guess. I mean who really cares if the champ bothers to prove he is king of the division or not

For the record his Title defenses vs Vitor and Chael were bullshit gimme fights

Conor 1,2,4. It shouldn't be debatable if you're able to view the fight just a bit objectively.

Conor won that fight fair and square, anyone who says otherwise is a hater. Nate is a tough Mexican.

Lamest troll attempt recently. Sherdog is oversaturated with threads like this one where his fans sincerely believe what they wrote. In your case is a clear bait and trolling.

You honestly think Jon Jones is a more skilled fighter?

For the record his Title defenses vs Vitor and Chael were bullshit gimme fights
Yeah so bring that up if we are talking about Anderson or GSP compared to Jones I guess. Conor is still a couple of years away from being in that conversation

Back